February 24, 2022
“Clients” as used in this policy means the retail stores, merchants, manufacturers, and similar cannabis industry companies that use Kind Goods’ website and applications to document transactions and customer interactions and communicate with their customers, including through certain Client-branded applications operated by Kind Goods.
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect Personal Information about you when you communicate with one of our Clients that uses Kind Goods’ website and applications, when one of our Client’s provides us with information when using our website and application, and when you communicate with us directly through email, telephone, website form, or otherwise. The Personal Information we collect includes:
- Name, phone number, birthdate, and other contact information, purchase information including products, product types, volume and price of purchase, and time and manner of purchase when provided to Kind Goods’ Clients through Kind Goods’ applications or website or when provided to Kind Goods by a Client directly.
- Messaging information including your phone number and email address, your consent or acceptance of receiving certain messages, and the content of messages sent to or by you, when provided by you or a Client that you have provided such information to if the Client adds it to our website or applications.
- Loyalty rewards points and similar information concerning any loyalty programs you participate in through one of Kind Goods’ Clients.
- General usage information associated with your use of the Kind Goods’ website and applications including access times, IP address, page views, and similar usage information.
- Web and application usage and analytics information including those collected through the analytics services listed below.
- Any other information you send to use through communications including email, telephone, website form, or otherwise.
- Facebook Ads and Connect, an advertising network provided by Facebook, Inc., that allows us to serve ads to people within our network. More information on how Facebook uses this data.
- LinkedIn Ads and analytics, to service ads and analyze how our users find our website. More information on how LinkedIn uses this data.
- Hubspot, for marketing and analytics concerning our website. More information on how Hubspot uses this data.
Do Not Track Signals. This website does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. Third party applications and plugins, such as social media integration, may treat DNT signals differently.
No Information From Children Under Age 18. Kind Goods’ website, services, and applications are not directed to children or any person under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected Personal Information from someone under age 18, please email us at @thekindgoods.com
How We Use Your Personal Information
Kind Goods provides operational, messaging, loyalty, and data analytics and applications to its cannabis industry Clients. The Personal Information that Kind Goods collects on behalf of and from its Clients is used to support its operations and services, including:
- General Operations and Applications. Developing, improving, and performing the application and analytics services as directed by Clients, including sending and monitoring promotional and order related messages, offering and tracking loyalty programs, providing cross-platform usage analytics and managing customer-related data storage and access.
- Customer Analytics. Analysis and tracking of customer site and application usage including research, analysis, and inferences concerning Client’s customer behavior and potential purchases.
- Loyalty Programs. Keeping records of Client customer purchases and rewards for Client administered loyalty programs and redemptions.
- Messaging. We use Personal Information to allow Clients to send messaging and promotional communications and to monitor engagement and opt-outs with those communications.
- Anonymous Analytics. We use information collected to produce anonymized data and analytics.
- Access Information: we use the log-in and usage information we collect to ensure secure access to our applications services, answer usage requests for our Clients and their employees, to maintain the security and integrity of our systems and prevent unlawful use and access, and to troubleshoot and improve our services.
- Business Contacts: we use the contact information we collect about our professional contacts for business communications regarding Kind Goods and its services.
- Other: For all website visitors, we use your Personal Information to improve and maintain our website, applications and services.
When We Disclose Information
Disclosures for Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce our rights and policies, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, to prevent harm to a person or as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order.
Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We may disclose anonymized or de-identified information to any party including potential business partners, advertisers, investors, users, and other third parties.
Disclosure to Corporate Affiliates and Successors. Kind Goods may disclose Personal Information and other data to its parent, subsidiaries or other affiliates, if any. If Kind Goods is part of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of some or all of its assets, or similar transaction, or takes steps in contemplation of such transactions (e.g., due diligence), Personal Information and other data may be shared or transferred with a new or prospective owner, subject to standard confidentiality agreements.
Disclosure to Subprocessors. We engage third party service providers, also called subprocessors, to assist in providing data storage, website hosting, analytics, and other services. Personal Information is hosted on their servers and services on our behalf and is kept confidential and limited to Kind Goods’ use. A list of our current subprocessors is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage and Retention
Third Party Websites
Questions and How To Contact Us